Bloglovin'

Monday 23 November 2015

A few of my favourite things...

Another day, another blog post!

This time I am going to share with you what I have been loving recently!

1. Breakfast

I love breakfast, I think it is actually my favourite meal of the day as you can have savoury, sweet, a bit of both and endless possibilities for breakfast. That includes cake as well! I go through phases of having the same breakfast everyday, then going of it for a few weeks then craving it again. At the moment I'm obsessed with toast topped with crunchy peanut butter and jam! Basically peanut butter and jelly! It's amazing and the flavours just go so well together! Simple, yet so delicious.

2. Christmas Songs

I walk to uni everyday and listen to my iPod, but recently I've added every kind of Christmas song I had in my iTunes. These are all I listen to at the moment. As you can probably tell, I am and have been feeling very festive since September really, so I am savouring every moment I can listen to Christmas songs. It really puts me in the festive mood and makes me feel warm and fuzzy! Michael Buble will forever be my favourite.

3. Imperial Leather Fruit Salad Shower Cream

This smells amazing! It's like being transported back to my childhood where I used to get fruit salad sweets in my pick n mix. Plus it was on offer for only £1!

4. Miniature Mince Pies

These are amazing because you can have your daily fix of mince pie goodness without the excess of sugar and calories. Mince pies are not the healthiest things in the world but I still crave one everyday. Now I can have these up until Christmas and still eat other chocolate as well (oh yes, priorities!)

5. Cosying up in winter coats

The weather has actually been quite mild for November but that hasn't stopped me from wearing my hat, scarf, gloves and thick winter coat everyday. Even if it does mean I turn up to lectures sweating from all the layers, I still love the cosiness you feel from wrapping up!

6. Baking

I've been making up for the lack of baking I did this summer by taking every spare moment I have to experiment with new recipes. In fact, I made another blog (which you can visit here... ) that is solely for my baking recipes! Recently I've baked brownies, raw millionaires shortbread, cheese biscuits and apple and cinnamon fairy cakes. I can't wait to start festive baking as well!


Apple and Cinnamon Fairy Cakes



7. Glittery Nail Polish

Nothing screams Christmas than wearing the most sparkling nail polish you can find. I've recently been wearing all sorts of colours as the base coat and layering the glitter over, and it looks so cool! My favourite so far is wearing black and layering with gold glitter.






8. London

I love London anytime of the year but seeing it at Christmas with all the lights on is so magical! When I went recently it was freezing which just made it so much better, as I was able to snuggle in my cosy hat and walk around the markets looking at all the festive gifts!

Portobello Road Market

No comments:

Post a Comment