Bloglovin'

Friday 23 August 2013

Here we go.....

At exactly 15.53pm GMT on the 23rd August 2013, the little blog was born. And here is its journey of how it turned from a little blog to the worlds biggest blog! 

Okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a little but let's hope that comes true. This blog is very new and with it comes exciting prospects. This blog is a blog about everything, and when I say everything, I mean that anything can be included in it. I am going to blog about whatever I want, be it fashion, beauty, travel, music, cats, weather, ANYTHING! And so if you read it be privileged that you are reading the finest blog around ha! Ok so maybe it still needs work but in the words of High School Musical, this could be the start of something new!

So sit back, relax and read this blog and most importantly... Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment