Bloglovin'

Friday 23 August 2013

It's all about layers!

As the summer days draw to a close and the autumn rolls in, I find it really hard to try and style my summer clothes so that they don't look summery but are still wearable. Being in the UK, I have more winter clothes than summer but the summer clothes I do have usually consist of floral dresses, patterned skirts and decorative tops. So as its end of August, I was trying to find a way to wear my playsuit that I only bought this summer, and make it look less summery and more autumny (if that's even a word?) 

As I was raiding my closet I came across an old shirt that I hardly wear, so I tried it on over my playsuit and I thought it look pretty cool. The ultimate moral of this blog post is that experimenting by layering can turn a summer dress into a dress that can be worn all year round, much more economical! Here's a picture of an outfit I made, but whether it be tops, dresses or playsuits, a simple shirt can spruce up an entire outfit!

Playsuit: Republic 
Shirt: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment