Bloglovin'

Saturday 5 December 2015

A few of my favourite things: December Edition

Goodbye November, Hello December!

I hope you are counting down the days till Santa arrives by opening each window of your advent calendar, I sure am!

As we are officially in the festive season, I thought I'd share with you my favourite festive things.

Christmas Lights

There is something so magical about Christmas lights, and seeing the streets filled with sparkling lights in all different colours just makes me feel so happy! I'm loving the array of different themes in London, as well as the bright and colourful Christmas tress that are dotted around.

Brighton Lanes
























Advent Calendars

Nothing counts down to Christmas better than chocolate. This year I've gone for Mars, and I just love the little treat I can have each day! I've also invested in a beauty advent calendar from Benefit, although it's only a 12 day one so will have to wait a little longer before I can open that!



Mulled Cider

I love the traditional mulled wine but I decided to try something different this year, and I had a taste of Rekorderlig mulled cider. It was heaven! It's like having the perks of a summer cider drink but in winter and its warm so it makes you feel all cosy.



Festive Drinks

I won't go into too much detail about the holiday themed drinks from many high street coffee stores, but these are A-mazing!! So good that they will feature in a review post of their own, in which I'm taste testing all of them! Some of the cup designs are awesome as well.



Christmas Jumpers

I bought one from Primark last year and let me tell you, it is the warmest jumper I own! I'm practically living in it all the time and it saves me having to put my heating on. I'm especially loving the disney collaboration in Primark; two of my favourite things together!

Amazon Prime

Ok so not Christmassy as such but you can watch Christmas films on it so it is kinda related! As I'm a student, I get a free Amazon Prime account, which has so many benefits such as free next day delivery on selected items, plus the use of streaming music from their spotify-like service and movies from their netflix-like streaming site. This is fab for me as I hate paying subscription fees and can't afford it at the moment, but here I've been able to listen to the latest albums such as One Direction and Little Mix, as well as catching up on my favourite films and TV series. I've been loving Grey's Anatomy which has been a long time favourite, and I've just started rewatching The Hills! Also, they have their own series such as The Man in the High Garden. Very recommended!

Let me know if you have any favourite things about Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment