Bloglovin'

Friday 1 January 2016

2015 in Pictures

To build on my previous post, I thought it would be nice to summarise my year in pictures I have taken.

Here are my top pictures of 2015:

Starting off January with one of the best emails ever!

Driving in snow!

Enjoying a bright slushy with a view like that in Barcelona

Exploring the streets of Barcelona where the Cheetah Girls 2 was filmed- Life = made.

Witnessing a beautiful sky like this in the UK

Baking the perfect batch of Hot Cross Buns for Easter

Taking one last photo before the dip dye was chopped off

Buying this sweater, which pretty much summed me up

Saying goodbye to revision notes and year two university exams was such a relief

Taking silly photos with Charlotte on our way to Birmingham

Blowing out the candles of my Birthday and Leaving cupcakes, of course whilst wearing Minnie ears!

Landing in New York to see this this!

Getting to Times Square early because of jet lag and taking this picture!

Arriving in Hilton Head Island and seeing this view whilst cycling across this bridge everyday

Trying my first Mickey waffle

Receiving the badge of honour!

Getting up at 6am to see this everyday before work

Going to the beach whenever I wanted

Slicing my finger on a tomato slicer and having to get stitches 

Trying my first Chick-fil-a

Doing a ghost tour of Savannah in a hearse

Walking down Main Street and seeing this for the first time in over 5 years

Being inspired by Wishes for the first time ever

Witnessing another beautiful sunset

Seeing a shark in the ocean!

Exploring the beauty of Charleston

Another beautiful sunset

Feeling lucky to be able to have spent 3 months on this beautiful island

Taking a selfie of my last ever shift at work

Getting my first tattoo
Saying goodbye to this view

Fro-yo!

My welcome home!

Finding this photo from an asda shop which I had accidentally taken

Watching One Direction before they take a break

Seeing the natural beauty from many walks

Falling in love with London

Getting festive

Watching christmas carrolers 

Whilst sipping on a festive drink

Going back to Disneyland Paris after ages and being blown away by the Christmas lights

Seeing this view!

Baking Mince Pies which were delicious


And there we are. As another year draws to a close, take a look back on your pictures from the year and you can see just how much you have achieved. Memories are precious, so taking photos are a great way of preserving them.

I wish you all a happy new year full of health and prosperity!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment