Bloglovin'

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Let me start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

2014 flew by! As a little round up of the year I thought I would share with you my highlights of the last year, as well as what I am looking forward to in 2015 and my new years resolutions.

2014

- Finishing my first year of University with really good grades and having had an amazing first year experience. It went by way too quickly but I made friends for life and got to experience being a fresher, living in halls, partying all the time and having an excuse to be lazy for a whole year!

- Finally going on holiday with my best friend since year 7! We had been planning this ever since we were 15 and although it took us until we were 19, we finally went away together. Back when we were 15 we dreamed of going to Paris, however we had to adjust the location due to being students (and poor) so we had a great week in Turkey, and I haven't laughed so much in a long time. A lot of eventful things happened that we will always look back on!

- Saving a lot of money over summer. At the time 4 months of working in summer whilst I was off for Uni was the worst and most boring time of my life but it means I have money to travel for 2015!

- Going to Bestival! Seeing lots of my favourite acts (Sam Smith!) and meeting new friends.

2015

- Travelling! This summer I will not be spending any of it in England! As to where I'm going, not sure yet but it will definitely be happening

- Seeing my favourite artists in concert. I will finally be seeing Taylor Swift (idol), Ariana Grande, and One Direction (don't care what you think!) and I cannot wait.

Small list so far but will most definitely grow as the year goes by. As for my resolutions:

- Become Healthier: I am either too healthy (never eat) or very unhealthy. This year I hope to find and maintain the balance as well as treating myself every so often. I hope this brings me a healthier mindset as well as immune system (I suffered for recurrent tonsillitis a lot last year!)

- Grabbing more opportunties: meaning heading out of my comfort zone/trying new things. Whether its visiting new places, trying new food, going to gigs, whatever! I will try and say yes to as many things as possible.

- Regularly updating this blog: I am dedicating every friday evening to this! I will make this work

- Learn a new language: Not quite a new one as I did do GCSE French but I hope to be able to sustain a conversation at the very least.

- Finally: Spend my hard earned money from last year. Obviously not all of it, I will always have savings but this year I will treat myself to something that will make me happy :)

I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2015 and that it is full of plenty of laughter and fun moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment