Bloglovin'

Friday 16 January 2015

Saturday Treat

I thought it would be nice to post discoveries that I have made in case anyone lives nearby and would like to check them out for themselves.

After a hungover Saturday there is only one cure and that is to eat cake! My friends and I ventured to a local cafe by the sea that we had heard good things about. The cafe is called the Tenth Hole and is located in Southsea. First impressions were good, it was oozing with cuteness. It was also very busy which means that a lot of people have discovered this amazing cafe.

I ordered a cappuccino and a cake. I went for the massive chocolate fudge cake as I needed a sugar fix and it was amazing! Best chocolate cake I have ever tasted. It was a little too big for me so eat in one go  but the best part is that you can request a box to take it home with you for later. The prices are not bad at all, once in a while this is the perfect treat. Their selection of cakes are so good. There was scones as big as your hand, giant macaroons, every kind of cheese cake, chocolate, sponge cakes and loads more.  They also do breakfast and lunch and the menu looked very good. Will definitely be making another trip there.

If you are ever in Southsea/Portsmouth and want a little treat, go to the Tenth Hole. I highly recommend it and you won't be disappointed. 

Meanwhile, enjoy this picture I took :)



No comments:

Post a Comment