Bloglovin'

Friday 9 January 2015

Disney HHI: ...

Ok so by now I should've found out my fate and most people who applied this year have! I on the other hand never have a simple life, and this disney application was no different.
So they let everyone know on December 19th, at the very last minute (we're talking 20 mins before the office closed in Orlando time). Classic Disney. So there I was expecting an email, and nothing comes. They told us we would know by December 20th. As this was a Saturday, I expected to hear the following Monday when the office was open. As most people had found out that they had a place, I was quite doubtful that I had one as there was only a few of us remaining that hadn't found out.

So Monday came and the remaining people found out that unfortunately they had made it on to the waiting list. However, my inbox was still empty! At this point I thought there was no way I had a place and that I must be on the waiting list, and that my email must be on its way!

This is where things got complicated.
I received a phone call from Louise from Yummy Jobs saying that I wouldn't hear anything from Disney as I was being considered for the Hilton Head Resort in South Carolina.

They had told us about this in the interview, but there wasn't much detail and as the interview was months ago I had forgotten all about it. One of the interview questions was 'would you be interested in the South Carolina Program?' I obviously said yes, however I did not expect to actually be considered for it!

So after research on the web, I found nothing really. I emailed disney to send me information about it which I will link in this post. Anyway, this gave me the idea that I would do my own blog about it! I won't find out till late January/early February but as not many people are considered for it, it is likely you will get the job! So all that's left to say it watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment