Bloglovin'

Friday 9 January 2015

Disney HHI: It Begins!

Ok so I can finally reveal to you that I AM GOING TO SOUTH CAROLINA THIS SUMMER!!

I finally got that all important email- I have been accepted by Disney to participate in the Hilton Head Island Resort program. I have been allocated the role of Quick Service Food and Beverage.

My dates are Jun 2nd till Sept 11th- a whole 3 months and a lot longer than the normal cep program. Also, the pay is significantly higher than the cep, its around $10 accounting for any tips.

The best part about it is that I still get to go to Disney world for free! Although it isn't based in Orlando, it's a four hour drive which is less flight wise. I will be blogging through the whole 3 months so if you are interested/have been offered the program yourself, hopefully it will help. As far as I know/could find, there are hardly any blogs about this program so I am hoping to change this and help a lot of people out.
If you have any questions, I will answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment