Bloglovin'

Thursday 1 January 2015

Intro

This blog is something little that may or may not be read by anyone other than me. I set it up because I wanted to create something that I can access later in life and look back at a part of my life in detail. Effectively it is a place to store memories. As I was looking at my abysmal attempt at creating this blog, I realised that there was nothing about me and who I am.

Whilst looking at the big and popular blogs around, I am sceptical to share my information on the internet, as it is such a new thing that it can be dangerous and at the same time be inspiring and pioneering. I thought this post will give you an insight into me without revealing too much.

To start with the basics, obviously my name is Charlotte and I am British. I come from Kent, just below London. I love where I live and grew up as it is in between being in the english countryside, yet only half an hour's train ride away from bustling London. Growing up, I was never really into beauty, make up and fashion, certainly not the extent that most blogs are these days. I love reading about them, but I am in no position to give advice on an area where I have no clue myself!

This blog isn't a beauty blog, it isn't a travel or lifestyle blog. It's a blog that I created for me. No genre. No particular topic, just anything that I fancy blogging about.

I am currently studying at University and in second year, hence why this blog has come to a standstill. Its hard to study for a degree and update a blog at the same time! Plus I have the memory of a sieve which doesn't help.

University is amazing. Its the best decision I have made in my life so far. I went from knowing a small amount of people only in my town to having friends from up and down the country. I've noticed that I have matured a lot since coming to Uni. It's scary, as I'm becoming an adult. Soon I'll have to get a full time job and my own place. Since coming to Uni I've noticed that life goes 100x quicker than it did when I was at school. Also a scary concept!

As far as what I want to do after University... No clue! I am the sort of person who likes to be organised and have a plan for most things. However, for the first time, I don't have a plan for after Uni, and I think that it's a good thing. I have aspirations, but which route I'll take I'm unsure of.

Which brings me to this blog. Hopefully I can develop this into something that I will love, but for now, let's see where it takes us...


No comments:

Post a Comment