Bloglovin'

Friday 30 January 2015

January Round Up

So the longest and by my opinion, the most depressing month is finally coming to an end! My January has been relatively boring, it has consisted of mainly uni work, but I thought it would be nice to summarise any favourite products, new discoveries or general highlights of the month.

- Firstly, I wanted to share a product that I didn't discover in January, however it has kept my hair in perfect condition through the winter weather. This is the Bleach hair mask. I brought this after I ombred my hair and it has kept the split ends and damage away! It originally came in the dip dye kit, but when this ran out I bought the bigger version and it is the best product I have ever used on my hair! I thought I would have to cut my dip dye out at Christmas because of the damage that comes with bleaching hair, however it has kept it in such a healthy condition that I haven't needed to have it cut. This product can be used on normal hair, and is so easy to apply. Plus, it's only £6! Definitely worth buying and highly recommended.

- Next is the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I have the foundation to this which I have used for many years and love, but I decided to buy the concealer and it was the best decision I ever made. It provides perfect coverage for any blemishes and uneven skin tone, plus the colour is perfect for my skin tone. It is however what I consider a pricey concealer, at £5.49 for a little tube, but it is worth it.

- A discovery I made was my visit to the Tenth Hole cafe, which I did blog about so I won't go into much detail. One thing I will say is that I will definitely be going back. It was so good for cake and a coffee that I actually dreamt about it!

- I didn't really buy much in January, purely because I got loads of clothes for Christmas and in the sales, but also there was nothing that caught my eye. I call this the in between stage, when the winter stuff is still in shops but has not been replaced with spring so there are no new trends. So I will list this as an achievement, the fact I saved a lot of money which of course I'm going to spend on spring fashion!

I think that rounds up January pretty well. Sorry for what may seem like a boring blog post but in reality, January hasn't been very eventful.

Im so excited for February as it is one of my favourite months. I've got a lot of birthdays and events coming up. I will also be visiting home which is a nice thing to do when you're at uni. There is also valentines day, which if you're like me, I have never celebrated with a partner, rather I use it as an excuse to have a night out.

Also, pancake day! I cannot wait to make so many yummy pancakes and Instagram them (yes I'm that annoying person). 

So expect more exciting blog posts next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment